We did it! 2016 is coming to an end and I feel…welp, I feel a lot of emotions but if I had to choose just one, I would choose proud.
So many big things happened this year both personally and professionally and I’m excited to share them with you!
- We bought our first home!
- Moved from NH to Maine
- Completely gutted and renovated our kitchen and bath
- Currently working on renovating the rest of the house (learned how to spackel as well as what an escussion and transom is!)
- Traveled to South Carolina
- Was the Matron of Honor in my best friend’s wedding
- Celebrated my husband and I’s 5 year wedding anniversary
- Took agility courses with my favorite pup
- Voted Best Wedding Planner by NH Magazine
- Participated on the Editorial Advisory Panel for Seacoast Weddings Magazine
- Featured in Boston Magazine
- Featured in Seacoast Weddings Magazine
- Published on Style Me Pretty and Borrowed and Blue (one, two, three times!)
- Awarded WeddingWire Couple’s Choice Award
- Participated in BESWOON
- Became the Event Manager for the Governor John Langdon House and the Hamilton House
- Attended the Relevant Workshop and Sapphire Event Workshop
- Brought on a client portal to assist our couples better
- Had a record year of weddings!
2016 Wedding Recap
Here is a short sample of some of our 2016 weddings!
Christine and Mark at The Viewpoint in York, Maine. Photography by Jess Jolin Photography, rentals from Sperry Tents, florals by The Flower Kiosk.
Brenda and Jimmy were also married at The Viewpoint in Maine. Photography by Mark Davidson, rentals by Sperry Tents.
Friend and fellow wedding planner Bridget Brunet married Scott Lago at their private residence in South Hampton, New Hampshire. Photography by Ruth Eileen Photography, florals by Sweet Annie Floral Design.
Christa and Mike were married at the Seacoast Science Center in Rye, NH. Photos by Jess Jolin Photography.
Rachel and Bret – also at Seacoast Science Center! Photography by I Am Sarah V.
Kristin and Matt were married in Kittery, Maine. Photography by Jess Jolin Photography, florals by Flowers by Leslie / Heidi H Designs.
Olivia and Matt were marries at Laudholm Farm in Wells, Maine. Photographer was Kivalo Photography and florist was Flowers by Leslie / Heidi H Designs.
Noel and Lyman were married in historic downtown Portsmouth, New Hampshire. The ceremony was held at the Moffatt-Ladd House and the reception was held Mombo Restaurant. Photographer was Maine Tinker Photography and the florist was Flowers by Leslie / Heidi H Designs.
Elyse and Brandon were also married in downtown Portsmouth at the historic Governor John Langdon property. Geneve Hoffman Photographers was the photographer and Flowers by Leslie / Heidi H Designs did the florals. Rentals by Sperry Tents.
Ashley and Mark were married in Cambridge, Massachusetts! Photography by Emily Delamater Photography. Their ceremony was held at M.I.T. Chapel and the reception was the the Commonwealth Restaurant. Florals by Renaissance Florals.
Kat and Dave were my very first winter wedding. They hired us for Full Planning and Design and were a dream to work with! Their wedding was held at Hardy Farm in Fryeburg, Maine. Photography by The Light + Color. Florals by, none other, Flowers by Leslie / Heidi H Designs.
Cheers to all my wonderful 2016 couples! I wish you a lifetime and love and happiness!
2017 – I’m coming for ya!