I’ve been thinking of ways to connect with you more and have been receiving great feedback about seeing behind the scenes information about NMWE on instagram stories. Since I’m trying to blog more as well, I thought it would be interested to write about what you can expect to see from NMWE this month and also some of our goals. At the beginning of every month I write business and personal goals down in my planner. Ellen, my intern, came up with the idea of sharing some of these goals / what we have planned for the month via the blog. My planner (which I highly recommend) is The Goal Digger Planner by Mi Goals and in their goal setting section, it reads: “People with written goals are 42% more likely to achieve them than people without written goals. Telling a friend increases this rate to 78%.”
I’ll be sharing both business and personal goals / expectations for the month. Hope you enjoy and hopefully it will make me feel even more accountable!
- Research flights for Italy (Haven and I are visiting Europe for the first time in early September!)
- Get a new passport
- Workout 4-5 days / week
- Begin reading productivity book
- Create preliminary layouts for 4 weddings
- Find a location for the February Rising Tide meetup
- Send month tasks to all couples
- Finalize all details for our first wedding of 2018 (taking place at the end of Feb! SO EXCITED!)
- Pack all decor for Feb wedding
- Work on Relevant Workshop details
- Research possible new client portal to serve couples better
- Continue working on design proposals for 3 couples
- Organize all finances to prep for taxes
- Send CPA information before the end of the month
- Blog at least 3 times
- Handle all Historic New England inquiries
What we’re most looking forward to this month:
Our February 24th wedding!
We’ll be sharing a lot of wedding prep and behind the scenes snippets as we finish the final touches for our Feb wedding. We were hired for Full Planning and Design and are working with a fantastic team of vendors to create the perfect wedding for our couple. We’ll have velvet linens, candles upon candles upon candles, all the mood, and a cake that I just can not wait for you to see. Words can’t do it justice.
But the FIRST thing I’m going to do – WATCH THE SUPERBOWL AND CHEER ON THE PATS AND JUSTIN!